Windows Live Mail

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Windows Live Mail

Post by Gloria E »

Something seems to have gone terribly wrong. What used to appear at the top of the Inbox now appears in the left hand corner on the ribbon. If I remember correctly delete, print, reply etc. were spread across the top. Has my memory failed me or am I losing it completly?

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Re: Windows Live Mail

Post by HansV »

Could you post a screenshot? Thanks in advance.
Best wishes,
Hans

Roderunner
5StarLounger

Post by Roderunner »

Hi Gloria, you must have upgraded to WLM 2011. It does not have the menu as displayed in WLM 2010 or other older versions.
If you look for the small icons top left, you will see a drop down box, it allows you to select the icons you want and option to move or minimize the ribbon.
Windows 11 Home 22H2

Regards,
George.

JoeP
SilverLounger

Post by JoeP »

If you minimized the ribbon, right click in the are point to by the arrow and click on "Minimize the Ribbon".
Capture.PNG
Joe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

HansV wrote:Could you post a screenshot? Thanks in advance.
Sorry about the late reply. I was in NYC taking the test for So you want to be a millionaire.Needless to say I didn't make the cut, better luck next time.

No need for a screen shot, I searched all the icons and buttons and found the place to view the ribbon. Sorry about troubling the forum, I should have done the search before I posted.

My bad,

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Roderunner wrote:Hi Gloria, you must have upgraded to WLM 2011. It does not have the menu as displayed in WLM 2010 or other older versions.
If you look for the small icons top left, you will see a drop down box, it allows you to select the icons you want and option to move or minimize the ribbon.

Thank you Roderuner and JoeP, I found what you described and things are back to normal. Now I have a more distressful problem with WLM, I'll start a new thread. I hope you guys can help me with that one.

Gloria E