Live Mail - Forward Problem

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Live Mail - Forward Problem

Post by Gloria E »

While forwarding an email that contained pictures, I received the following message:
"One or more of the pictures in this message could not be found. Wen you send this message these pictures will not be included. Are you sure you want to send this message." :aflame:

What can be done to send email pictures with Windows Live Mail? :scratch:

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Re: Live Mail - Forward Problem

Post by HansV »

I found a suggestion to select each picture in turn, cut it out of the message (Ctrl+X), then paste it back (Ctrl+V). An inconvenient workaround, but you might give it a try.
Best wishes,
Hans

Roderunner
5StarLounger

Post by Roderunner »

Hi Gloria, were the pictures in the body of the email or as attachments. ?
Windows 11 Home 22H2

Regards,
George.

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

HansV wrote:I found a suggestion to select each picture in turn, cut it out of the message (Ctrl+X), then paste it back (Ctrl+V). An inconvenient workaround, but you might give it a try.
Gee Hans, you're giving me credit for more capabilities than I have. I've never done anything like that before, there has to be another way.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Roderunner wrote:Hi Gloria, were the pictures in the body of the email or as attachments. ?
The pictures were included in the body of the email, seperated by text.

This subject may be mute because just a few moments ago, after starting the computer and going to Live Mail and finding another email that included pictures. I was able to forward it with no problem. This may have been a temporary glitch and shutting down solved it, how long it lasts is any ones guess.

Gloria E

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Let's hope it remains OK :crossfingers:
Best wishes,
Hans

Roderunner
5StarLounger

Post by Roderunner »

Hi Gloria, ditto to reply from Hans.
Just for the record, are you using an email scanning program apart from the built-in settings on your mail client.
Windows 11 Home 22H2

Regards,
George.

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Roderunner wrote:Hi Gloria, ditto to reply from Hans.
Just for the record, are you using an email scanning program apart from the built-in settings on your mail client.
Roderunner, please forgive the very late reply. This moving business has me pulling my hair out and taking longer than expected.

Yes, I am using Mail Washer Pro that examines my email before it's loaded into the email client.

Roderunner
5StarLounger

Post by Roderunner »

Hi Gloria, your excused for late reply, the bad news is I don't remember why I asked.
Windows 11 Home 22H2

Regards,
George.

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Roderunner wrote:Hi Gloria, your excused for late reply, the bad news is I don't remember why I asked.
If my memory serves me, I think I asked on another forum how to update my address or something of that nature. Anyway, your link took me to where I could edit the things that needed updating, so no harm's done.