Why this strange formatting

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Why this strange formatting

Post by Dave Davison »

Just now I endeavored to send an email with a couple of medium sized video files attached using Hotmail Live and because of their total size was given the alternative of sending them using SkyDrive so this I did but by so doing the text message in the email assumed a vertical format consisting of just one word per line. (see att) Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, seems to me one option is to type the message in a Word doc and attach that too or send the briefest of messages. :thankyou: Dave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Why this strange formatting

Post by HansV »

Microsoft is aware of this problem, and is working on a solution.
In the meantime, they recommend using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox (that doesn't really come as a surprise, does it?)
Best wishes,
Hans

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Re: Why this strange formatting

Post by Dave Davison »

Thanks Hans............as you say, no surprise that this happens to those who use an alternative browser. Not really a problem that is insurmountable as there are (as usual) ways round it if one stops to think. In the meantime I will tolerate it as I find Skydrive marginally easier to use than Dropbox. Many thanks Dave.