Quick Filter Toolbar

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Quick Filter Toolbar

Post by viking33 »

Using TB 13.0.1 and I want to hide the QF toolbar and stay hidden.
I use View/Toolbars to uncheck that toolbar but it doesn't stick. The next time I go into TB, there is the QF toolbar showing again.
I don't recall having this problem in earlier versions.
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: Quick Filter Toolbar

Post by Bigaldoc »

I had to look to see what it is, Bob, for I've never seen that one and it is un-checked in my menu.

Sorry, I don't know...

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Post by Bigaldoc »

Holy cow, Bob, I went Googling on your problem and got so many hits I can't possibly read 'em all. It's amazing to me how many of the hits were OLD TB, like 3.1 and so on.

Sorry to say, so far I haven't found any answers or suggestions about getting rid of it.

You don't suppose it's caused by one of your TB addons, if you have any, like themes or such... ?

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

Bigaldoc wrote:Holy cow, Bob, I went Googling on your problem and got so many hits I can't possibly read 'em all. It's amazing to me how many of the hits were OLD TB, like 3.1 and so on.

Sorry to say, so far I haven't found any answers or suggestions about getting rid of it.

You don't suppose it's caused by one of your TB addons, if you have any, like themes or such... ?
Not sure, Al. I should try disabling them and trying.
I thought the same thing when googing the subject. Did no one experience this in later versions? I know it only started with this version or maybe V12. ( that I noticed, that is )
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.