All emails in window disappeared

Gloria E
5StarLounger

All emails in window disappeared

Post by Gloria E »

This occurred not 5 minutes ago. I was typing a reply and a separate window when the received email window disappeared. I went back to Mail Washer hoping they would still be there, but no soap, that window was empty too.

I need to know if there's a way to recover lost email?
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: All emails in window disappeared

Post by Bigaldoc »

A bit more info, please? What email program?

If it was Thunderbird, what exactly disappeared - the whole TB window or what?

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Bigaldoc wrote:A bit more info, please? What email program?

If it was Thunderbird, what exactly disappeared - the whole TB window or what?
I'm afraid I jumped the gun Al. When I reopened WLM I found the mail I thought was lost on the left side of the window. Under Quick Views there were 3 email, under Unread from contacts there were 5. All of the emails I thought had been wiped out. I hardly ever look on that side but this time I glanced over and there they were.

Please forgive me for being so impetuous, I panicked and posted what I thought was a problem.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Post by Bigaldoc »

No forgiveness necessary! Have a good week...