3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 7831
- Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 01:27
- Location: Temple - Deep in the Heart of Texas
I received Thunderbird Rel. 78.2.1 today.
Intel Core i5, 3570K, 3.40 GHz, 16 GB RAM, ECS Z77 H2-A3 Mobo, Windows 7 >HPE 64-bit, MS Office 2016
|Story of my life: I knew better but did it anyway!|
- Posts: 68737
- Joined: 16 Jan 2010, 00:14
- Status: Microsoft MVP
- Location: Wageningen, The Netherlands
- Posts: 1465
- Joined: 26 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Location: Ottawa ON
There is a reason version 78 is not (yet) being offered to version 68 users. I installed 78 over 68 and it did a job on my TB profile such that it was totally unusable. Luckily I was able to restore my TB program library and profile from my backups. Ain't touching 78 again until it's safe to go back into the water!