Another thing missing from WLM

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Another thing missing from WLM

Post by Gloria E »

I noticed something else is missing that I had before. The totals at the bottom of the windows that told you how many emails had been downloaded is not there anymore. I have to count them manually (no big deal). :smile:

What should I do to restore the message count?

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

tedshemyers
2StarLounger

Re: Another thing missing from WLM

Post by tedshemyers »

Go to the view tab and click on status bar,
Have a Great Day!
Ted

Sony Vaio Laptop, 2.53 MHz Duo Core Intel CPU, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB HD, Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Re: Another thing missing from WLM

Post by Gloria E »

tedshemyers wrote:Go to the view tab and click on status bar,
Thanks Ted, it worked like a charm, I can now see the information that was missing. So simply if you know what to do, so complicated if you don't. I wish I was as smart about coumputers as you are. :thankyou:

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!