windows live 2011

happy80
NewLounger

windows live 2011

Post by happy80 »

can anybody assist me?

i was using windows mail for my e-mails my ip as far as i can ascertain nolonger supports this,
I decided to try windows live mail 2011, I checked with the virgin techs and they set the receive/send numbers etc. I then tried to send a test message but it would not work out/in , I checked with isp again and settings were ok, and they said they could not help me further as it may be sofware problem.

I am using mircrosoft vista home premium with fire fox as my browser but i sure it not firefox,

can anybody assist please thanks

JoeP
SilverLounger

Re: windows live 2011

Post by JoeP »

Have you double checked your account logon to make sure it is correct?

Can you logon to the ISP webmail with your account information?

Is there a specific error code?

Joe
Joe

happy80
NewLounger

Post by happy80 »

joe

yes i chcked accounts twice with the tech before he went servers properties and advanced they were correct , but in my previous post i said i was using windowms mail orginally I just checked it and for some reason mails are coming in but i still cant send any out this was my original e-mail default , i couldnt see any error messages except in the virgin box when i clicked on send and received and i have had this all time . any ideas joe?

happy80
NewLounger

Post by happy80 »

joe

i have just checked my mail in windows mail and sent a test message to myself THIS HAS ARRIVED OK , so i think it is working now , do i need to make this my default e-mail now as they are going to virgin e-mails as well thnks