Live Mail - Can't fnd this task.

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Live Mail - Can't fnd this task.

Post by Gloria E »

I have LM 2011 Build 15.4.3502.0922 and it's so different from the previous version. I can't seem to find where to select "Empty deleted items" folder. Please direct me to it. I don't think that it would not be added to the newest version, or I could be wrong.

Thanks,
Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

JoeP
SilverLounger

Re: Live Mail - Can't fnd this task.

Post by JoeP »

Right click the "Delete Items" folder in the navigation pane and select "Empty deleted items folder"
or
Click on the "Folders" tab, then click the down arrownext to the "Delete" button, select "Empty deleted items".

Joe
Joe

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

JoeP wrote:Right click the "Delete Items" folder in the navigation pane and select "Empty deleted items folder"
or
Click on the "Folders" tab, then click the down arrownext to the "Delete" button, select "Empty deleted items".

Joe
Thanks Joe, it worked perfectly. I wonder why there's no Help link for WLM.

How is one to find any thing in the new version? Every thing is new and clicking on the tabs listed some times is not the one you're looking for. I searched for hours trying to find what used to be Sync to download mail from Mail Washer Pro. Finally found it, but it doesn't make sense to have to spend so much time finding things that are changed.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

DaveA
GoldLounger

Post by DaveA »

It has not changed for me.
If you select the Deleted Items OR the Junk E mail folders, you will see a "X" to the right.
Select that X and the folder will be emptied.
I am so far behind, I think I am First :evilgrin:
Genealogy....confusing the dead and annoying the living