Adding contacts when sending or forwarding

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Adding contacts when sending or forwarding

Post by Gloria E »

For the life of me, I can't find how to add addresses while forwarding or sending email using Windows Live Mail. My contacts list is no where to be found.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Re: Adding contacts when sending or forwarding

Post by HansV »

The To: label to the left of the recipient box acts as a button. Click it to bring up your contacts.
Similar for the Cc: and Bcc: labels if you display those.
Best wishes,
Hans

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

What happens when you just start to type the name you want into the To: / CC: fields? Doesn't AutoComplete suggest a match?

Ken

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Thank you Hans and Ken.

Hans: I tried every place but that one, who knew what that button was for? Now I know and I surely appreciate that information. I've got mail backed up waiting to be forwarded to my contacts. I tried and it works, now I can send the backed up mail.

Ken: Your suggestion works also, I wonder why I couldn't find that information in Help for Live Mail?

Thanks guys, you are live savers, sure 'nuff.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!