change which calendar is displayed in the to-do panel

stuckling1
2StarLounger

change which calendar is displayed in the to-do panel

Post by stuckling1 »

I have Outlook 2010, and it is connected to two separate Exchange activesync accounts (one my personal Hotmail acct, one my university Office365 acct).

Each account's calendar has different events in it (eg meetings, lectures etc in the uni calendar, events and reminders in the personal calendar)

I want to show events from both accounts in the mini calendar at the top of the right hand To-do Panel when in inbox veiw so I can see them all at a glance.
Currently, it seems to only be displaying events from the local calendar (which is of course empty as all my events live on the two exchange servers). I've not been able to find a selector to chose which calendar the mini calendar veiw looks at.

Interestingly, flagged emails from both accounts appear in the to-do list at the bottom of the same panel, just not upcoming events.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

Leif
Administrator

Re: change which calendar is displayed in the to-do panel

Post by Leif »

Leif

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Only events from the default calendar are displayed in the To-Do bar - see Add multiple or change Calendars in the To-Do Bar.
Best wishes,
Hans

stuckling1
2StarLounger

Post by stuckling1 »

Ah, Ok.
I don't really want to consildate all my events into one default calendar- having them seperate suits my needs better.
Shall just put up with not having a useful to-do panel. Thanks anyway Hans.