Jump to next recurring appointment

Rudi
gamma jay

Jump to next recurring appointment

Post by Rudi »

Hi,

Is there some secret tip or shortcut key to jump quickly to the next recurring appointment in the calendar?
I am aware of searching for all recurring meetings and then Outlook lists them all in a list format where I can sort and group them, but it I would like to open the first appointment and while it is open jump to the next one and then the next one. I don't want to open one, view/edit content, then have to close it and open the next one again...

Any bright ideas?
TX
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Jump to next recurring appointment

Post by HansV »

When you view your calendar in list view, grouped by recurrence, open the first recurring appointment.
Then use the arrow buttons in the Quick Access Toolbar or their keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+period and Ctrl+comma to move to the next/previous one.
S304.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

Rudi
gamma jay

Post by Rudi »

Hi,

Not sure if this is an Office 2013 thing, but when I switch my calendar to list view and group by recurrence (or even without the grouping and just sorted on either recurrence or subject), it only lists one entry. In the image attached, I set up Test to recur 10 times (once every week), but it just shows the first item...not 10 Test items to navigate through?

Is Outlook 2010 different?
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Rudi

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

So you don't want to jump to the next recurring appointment, but to the next occurrence of a recurring appointment? I don't think there is any provision for that.
Best wishes,
Hans

Rudi
gamma jay

Post by Rudi »

Sorry for the misleading.
TX. It could be a nifty addition.
Regards,
Rudi