signatures button disappeared

Peter Kinross
5StarLounger

signatures button disappeared

Post by Peter Kinross »

Outlook 2007 64 bit. since I started using Outlook 2007, I have had a 'Signatures' button in the Message ribbon. Now all of a sudden, it has moved to be inside the 'Include' tab. It may have been inside the 'Include' tab all the time, I'm not sure, but it certainly has disappeared from the 'Message' ribbon as a stand alone button. It was a very handy button and I miss it, any ideas where it has gone?
Avagr8day, regards, Peter

HansV
Administrator

Re: signatures button disappeared

Post by HansV »

I don't quite understand - there is no Include tab as far as I know. There is an include group in the Message tab of the ribbon. Can you provide a screenshot?
Best wishes,
Hans

Peter Kinross
5StarLounger

Post by Peter Kinross »

I'm a bit of a dunce!
I just widened the Outlook new message window and there in all it's glory is the 'Signatures' button. It is, and from the looks of it, always has been in the 'Include' tab of the 'Message' ribbon. When I made this original post, I had the new message window much narrower. In this narrowed window, the 'Signatures' button is reduced in size and grouped under other 'Include' buttons inside a similarly reduced in size 'Include' tab.
Non-existent problem solved. Sorry to trouble you.
Avagr8day, regards, Peter

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

That is a rather confusing aspect of the ribbon. Depending on the width of the window, buttons change size, may lose their captions or even be combined.
Best wishes,
Hans