Printing with Google Chrome

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Printing with Google Chrome

Post by Gloria E »

The other day I printed an article from the web using Chrome> Wrench > Print.

Somethings I'm used to seeing on a printed page were missing, for instance, there was no URL of the page being printed, no date nor time.

My question: Is there a way to set those options in Chrome?

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Re: Printing with Google Chrome

Post by Bigaldoc »

I don't know of a Chrome printing setting that will answer your question. From the look of what I find on the web, printing is a BIG problem with Chrome, so I don't know if you're up a creek without the proverbial paddle. Sorry...

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

Bigaldoc wrote:I don't know of a Chrome printing setting that will answer your question. From the look of what I find on the web, printing is a BIG problem with Chrome, so I don't know if you're up a creek without the proverbial paddle. Sorry...
Don't be sorry Doc, there's more ways than one to skin a cat. I can get along without seeing the time, date or URL. It was more useful than necessary. I can write on the paper the missing information, since I'll be the only one reading it, who cares what it look like (not me said the cat when the milk was knocked over).

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

Gloria E wrote:The other day I printed an article from the web using Chrome> Wrench > Print.

Somethings I'm used to seeing on a printed page were missing, for instance, there was no URL of the page being printed, no date nor time.

Gloria E
Hi Gloria,
I was just wondering....how many browsers DO you have installed?
It seems like it is/was IE and Firefox, now Chrome too? :scratch:
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

viking33 wrote:
Gloria E wrote:The other day I printed an article from the web using Chrome> Wrench > Print.

Gloria E
Hi Gloria,
I was just wondering....how many browsers DO you have installed?
It seems like it is/was IE and Firefox, now Chrome too? :scratch:
You bet, all backups for IE. Firefox may be on list for removal, I don't like the way it looks. Google Chrome might be taking the place of my default browser. A major shuffle is in the works.

Gloria E