Mozilla displays Gmail 1/3 page

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Mozilla displays Gmail 1/3 page

Post by viking33 »

If I use Mozilla ( v. 3.6.10 ) to access my Gmail account, it only displays about 1/3 of the page. I have to scroll right to see the rest of the page.
If I use IE 9 beta ( or IE 8 ) , it displays full page as normal.
I hadn't noticed if this started to happen with the latest Mozilla version or not, since I don't use Gmail that often. I've looked around for a setting to change this but have not found anything as yet.
Gmail seems to be the only thing affected like this. All other websites display "normally."
Capture.PNG
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

TonyE
3StarLounger

Re: Mozilla displays Gmail 1/3 page

Post by TonyE »

Is it displaying in the sidebar?
If it is, right-click on the Gmail bookmark, select Properties and remove the checkmark from "Load this bookmark in the sidebar"

If that is not the case, the next thing to check is resetting the page zoom, with Gmail on display, press Control+0 (number 0)

Another possible solution for sites that are no longer working but used to work is clearing the cache and deleting the cookies for the site.
Tony

Bigaldoc
PlatinumLounger

Post by Bigaldoc »

viking33 wrote:If I use Mozilla ( v. 3.6.10 ) to access my Gmail account, it only displays about 1/3 of the page. I have to scroll right to see the rest of the page.
If I use IE 9 beta ( or IE 8 ) , it displays full page as normal.
I hadn't noticed if this started to happen with the latest Mozilla version or not, since I don't use Gmail that often. I've looked around for a setting to change this but have not found anything as yet.
Gmail seems to be the only thing affected like this. All other websites display "normally."
Capture.PNG
Don't know what's gettin' ya, Bob, but I can only say that mine is OK, full screen. I too don't get much on Gmail and I always check it via POP rather than the web. But a look just now seems to be OK.

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

TonyE wrote:Is it displaying in the sidebar?
If it is, right-click on the Gmail bookmark, select Properties and remove the checkmark from "Load this bookmark in the sidebar"
That was it, Tony. Like a lot of things..........how did it get there?
OK now. Many :thankyou: :cheers:
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.