Update: Firefox 67.0 released

Post by HansV »

Best wishes,
Hans

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Re: Update: Firefox 67.0 released

Post by stuck »

Thanks but I'll not check for updates this instant. I wait for it to get pushed to my machine in the next few days as by then it will probably be up to v67.0.1 or maybe .2 or even .3 :evilgrin:

Ken

PaulB
BronzeLounger

Post by PaulB »

Thanks, Hans.

The release notes state that "Users can block known cryptominers and fingerprinters in the Custom settings..." What are fingerprinters?
Regards,
Paul

The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The realist adjusts his sails.

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

PaulB wrote:...What are fingerprinters?
Try this link:
https://blog.mozilla.org/futurereleases ... -and-beta/

Ken

PaulB
BronzeLounger

Post by PaulB »

Thanks, Ken.
Regards,
Paul

The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The realist adjusts his sails.

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

I'm taking drugs . . . powerful drugs . . . to control severe back pain caused by disks impinging the sciatic nerve; so . . . consider this when reading this post, please.

This morning when I saw that Firefox 67.0 was released I scanned the release notes then allowed Firefox to update. I thought I saw a new feature that puts passwords in a lockbox which I interpreted to be something like Roboform or KeePass. I must admit that I passed over it for later consideration; however, now that it's later and my drug-induced fog is not so thick, I cannot find any information on this new feature.

Shall I put this down to big pharma and my inability to withstand level 15 pain?
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Intel Core i5, 3570K, 3.40 GHz, 16 GB RAM, ECS Z77 H2-A3 Mobo, Windows 10 >HPE 64-bit, MS Office 2016

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

You're not deluded. In the "What's new" page, there is a link to Password Manager - Remember, delete, change and import saved passwords in Firefox
Best wishes,
Hans