How to add tab to firefox toolbar

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

How to add tab to firefox toolbar

Post by Dave Davison »

BEFORE W 7 my Freemake Downloader tab lurked in the Firefox toolbar for convernient access but since updating to W7 it is not there, it is installed so how can I make it appear where the arrow indicates please.............many more questions to follow because of the upgrade. Regards :scratch: Dave.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: How to add tab to firefox toolbar

Post by Rudi »

Hi Dave,

When you installer the software, did you tick the option to add the extension to your browser?
1.jpg
If you did, the button should be available on your browser toolbar. It could simply be inactive, so click on the hamburger button and file Tools / Extensions and see if you can enable the extension. The button should appear once it is activated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

If you right click on the toolbar ( where you have the arrow ) it should bring up a drop down screen. Click on "customize" and it should display a group of available apps. Right click and drag your choice up to the toolbar and release.
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Dave Davison
SilverLounger

Post by Dave Davison »

Great stuff Guys..........."cooking with gas" as we sometimes say here in the north of England, meaning of course job well done. But as I said, this W7 is the most frustrating transition so far in my experience with computing YET, talking to a young guy at church today who has just graduated from university after studying computer progamming - and whatever else it involves- he reckons W8 is even worse so hears hoping Microsoft don't abandon W 7 in a hurry. Thank you Dave.