View Favourites option

aekyall
4StarLounger

View Favourites option

Post by aekyall »

Capture.JPG
In IE8 I quite liked having the 'view favourites' button on the left, next to the 'add to favourites bar' - with IE9 it now appears over on the extreme right - I only seem able to have it on the left hand side by clicking on the 'pin to favourites centre' option when I open 'view favourites' - unfortunately, to keep it there, it has to be permanently displayed, and open - when closed it reverts back over to the right!

I expect I can get used to this, but thought I'd ask if there is any way I can retain the functionality that I had in IE8? Or must I 'move with the times'?? :sad:

Regards,
ps: assume that as I cannot actually see my uploaded file (I'm using Silver) the problem with certain displays and IE9 has yet to be resolved?

edited: found a 'solution' - in that I can access the favorites drop down list from the menu Bar, which is on the left!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Keith

HansV
Administrator

Re: View Favourites option

Post by HansV »

There is currently no way to move the Favorites button to the left, but see Can I move the Favorite icon to left in IE 9.0 ? for a possible workaround.

The problem with images in IE9 sadly hasn't been resolved yet. But funnily enough, I can see your screenshot in IE9!
Best wishes,
Hans

aekyall
4StarLounger

Post by aekyall »

Thanks Hans - Have had a look at the link and Alt A is probably the easiest option - which is actually a shortcut to the Favorites tab from the Menu Bar!

I'll just along move with the times! :smile:

Guess I'll have to change my 'skin' for time being as well
Regards,
Keith

JoeP
SilverLounger

Post by JoeP »

ALT+C is the view Favorites equivalent.

Joe
Joe