Source code documentation

AlanMiller
BronzeLounger

Source code documentation

Post by AlanMiller »

Anybody know of an app to produce documentation for VB6 source code? I'm looking (ideally) for something semi-automated like Doxygen which I've used for C++ or javadoc-The Java API Documentation Generator. I found a little add-in called VB DocuMentor which is quite nice for commenting the source, but it would be even nicer if it could produce, say, a .CHM file with the contents topic tree following the structure of the project. If anyone knows of any more advanced documentation generators, please let's know.

Alan

HansV
Administrator

Re: Source code documentation

Post by HansV »

Best wishes,
Hans

AlanMiller
BronzeLounger

Post by AlanMiller »

Hans, you have starred again! And using only one hand. Does that now make you "Han" or are you back to bidextrous?
Anyway, you deserve an elephant stamp for that find:

cheers
Alan

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Thank you! I hadn't thought about it for years, but I loved getting the elephant stamp when I was in primary school. :laugh:

(Using both hands again)
Best wishes,
Hans

AlanMiller
BronzeLounger

Post by AlanMiller »

HansV wrote:Thanks you! I hadn't thought about it for years, but I loved getting the elephant stamp when I was in primary school.
I used to give them to maths/physics students, some of them in their 20s... until I was told off.
Not by students - they loved them, also stick-on silver & gold stars - it was other staff who got snotty. :cranky:

Alan