Need help with page breaks and orientation

bawhorton
NewLounger

Need help with page breaks and orientation

Post by bawhorton »

Hi,
I have an excel file I cannot fix. Here's the issue. There are two tabs on the file. First tab I have selected landscape orientation but it shows as portrait both on screen and in print. Also I cannot remove page breaks, so what should be printing as two pages in landscape mode is printing six pages in portrait mode. I have tried several times removing page breaks to no avail.

The second workbook is even worse. I have the same issue with selecting landscape but it will not change in print preview or in print. Worse yet is the page breaks. There are page breaks all over the place and what should print as two pages in landscape is printing on over 153 pages due to all the page breaks.

Everything looks ok in the normal view, but page layout view and page break preview is all messed up.

Help.
Brian

HansV
Administrator

Re: Need help with page breaks and orientation

Post by HansV »

Could you attach a copy of one of the workbooks to a reply? You can clear all proprietary or sensitive information from the copy.
Best wishes,
Hans

sdckapr
3StarLounger

Re: Need help with page breaks and orientation

Post by sdckapr »

Cross-posted at http://windowssecrets.com/forums/showth ... rientation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Steve