Multi Level Drop Down Menu

BOOBALAN.V
5StarLounger

Multi Level Drop Down Menu

Post by BOOBALAN.V »

Dear Community,

Good Evening !

I have tried to create multi level drop down menu by using data validation list and vlookup. But it is not easy as i thought. I am facing some issues as follows.

1. I need to use same value for all rows in first level drop down menu to create second level drop down menu. But its making so many duplicates.
2. I don't know how to give condition for next next level drop down to create it based on previous levels.
3. I couldn't add new items or delete existing item. If do so, again i need change all conditional references. It is bit hard for me. Kindly help me.

I have attached the sample workbook. I tried some online sources. But couldn't achieve my result. Kindly help me to or give me some ideas how we can achieve this. It will be great helpful for me.

Thank you so much for your time and help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Multi Level Drop Down Menu

Post by HansV »

See the attached version. It uses dynamic lists, so if you add or remove items from the lists, the drop-downs will adjust themselves automatically.

Multi Level Cascading Dropdown List.xlsx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans