INTERACTIVE USERFORM URGENTTTTTTTT

krishnaa_kumarr88
2StarLounger

INTERACTIVE USERFORM URGENTTTTTTTT

Post by krishnaa_kumarr88 »

HI,

Thanks for looking at my query. Its really urgent and please help me.
I created a interactive userform. When you open the excel , it will automatically open the userform in which you can input the data which will store in the spreadsheet. I done with that and its working good.
My trouble is, i would like to search and edit based on some criteria. That is in my spreadsheet , if i give the week commencing and week ending , it should automatically pull up all other information and i should able to edit those information.

Please check the attachment

Please help me,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: INTERACTIVE USERFORM URGENTTTTTTTT

Post by Rudi »

Hi Krishnaa,

Welcome to Eileen's lounge.
I'll have a look and see what can be done...
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

krishnaa_kumarr88
2StarLounger

Thank you so much

Rudi
gamma jay

Post by Rudi »

See if this is what you are looking for...
You can tweak the code and add additional cosmetics as needed.
I trust the basic coding will provide you the momentum to task this forward.
TPM Excel checkbox1.xlsm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

krishnaa_kumarr88
2StarLounger

Thank you so much.

krishnaa_kumarr88
2StarLounger

Brilliant Rudi. Thank you so much for your help. I request you to help. Apply filter concept is brilliant. Once i click apply filter in the EDIT userform, i should able to get other data like MAchine name, pg number, TPM number,etc for the corresponding date to the EDIT userform automatically in which i should able to edit it.
Please help

thanks in advance

krishnaa_kumarr88
2StarLounger

Thank you so much Rudi. Excellent job. I think i need some more help from you please. When i click edit userform, when i filter date using apply filter, can you make all other data like Machine name, TPM number, PG number,etc for the respective date to be visible in the EDIT userform ,in such a way i should able to edit in that EDIT userform itself.

Please help me
Thanks

krishnaa_kumarr88
2StarLounger

Hi Rudy,

Thank you so much for your help. Brilliant work. If you dont mind can u please help me further? The code which you wrote is brillian and i would like to get the information from the spreadsheet to EDIT userform and i would like to see those information in my EDIT userform once i click apply filter option. If you dont mind can you please help me out.

Example:

Once you select the date, after clicking apply filter, It should automatically pull all the information (like Machine name, TPM number,etc) for the corresponding date into EDIT userform.

Thanks,
kind Regards
krish