EVEN section break misery :-(

Robie
5StarLounger

EVEN section break misery :-(

Post by Robie »

Document with 4 pages plus a 5th page as part of the EVENsection. Therefore, this should make it 6 pages (1 blank page before the last back cover) when you print/pdf.

But, it only prints/pdfs 5 pages and some of the content from the even page section is added to the previous page (in a different section). This even section break just does not seem to work properly. A sample document attached. Someone please explain why some content of the 'even' page is part of the 4th page. No track changes in the document. This sample document is made up of:

Front cover -> next page section break
Change history ->next page section break
TOC -> next page section break
User content (one page for testing purposes) EVEN page section break
Back cover (EVEN PAGE section)

Thanks. Robie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: EVEN section break misery :-(

Post by HansV »

The document behaves strangely, but I haven't been able to pinpoint yet what causes it. When I create a similarly structured document from scratch, it behaves as it should, so perhaps it's worth a try to do that.
Best wishes,
Hans

Robie
5StarLounger

Re: EVEN section break misery :-(

Post by Robie »

HansV wrote:The document behaves strangely, but I haven't been able to pinpoint yet what causes it. When I create a similarly structured document from scratch, it behaves as it should, so perhaps it's worth a try to do that.
Thanks Hans. I will create a brand new document and see if it works properly.