Bookmarks and/or Instructions for Word Mobile

Jeff H
4StarLounger

Bookmarks and/or Instructions for Word Mobile

Post by Jeff H »

I’m engaged in some studies where my texts are pdfs and my notes are in Word (O365, saved to OneDrive).

My specific question is whether there is a way to utilize bookmarks in the Word Mobile App for Android phones.

The advantage of using the phone is I can study anywhere when I have a few moments, but then it’s difficult to get back to where I left off. I read that hyperlinks work fine in Office Online, but not within a given document (i.e. not bookmarks). If that’s the case for the Mobile App too, does anyone know of a work around?

More generally, can anyone point me to a good set of instructions for familiarizing myself with how to use the Android Mobile Word app on my phone?

HansV
Administrator

Re: Bookmarks and/or Instructions for Word Mobile

Post by HansV »

As far as I know, there is no support for bookmarks in Word for Android/iOS. If you're working with one document, you could leave it open.

The official Microsoft help can be found at Word for Android Phones Help
Best wishes,
Hans

Jeff H
4StarLounger

Re: Bookmarks and/or Instructions for Word Mobile

Post by Jeff H »

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Alternatively, maybe I could type something in, like a couple of @@'s, then search on that. (Hadn't occurred to me until I started replying here.)

Thanks for the link to the Office tutorial. I didn't find that when I did my search online.

- Jeff