Remove black background in numbers

Rudi
gamma jay

Remove black background in numbers

Post by Rudi »

Any ideas? I cannot find the source of the black?
Tx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: Remove black background in numbers

Post by Rudi »

I did manage to fix it by reassigning the original style to it. The style was originally created as Subcl 1.1(1), but had additional text and paragraph formatting on it. To fix it, I simply reselected the original style. This removed the black background, and then I added the Arial, size 11 and justified back on to bring it back to what it was.
Where the black BG came from??? No idea??
Regards,
Rudi

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

I have no idea - I looked at the XML files in the docx, but I couldn't find where the black background is defined...

It looks like the multi-level numbering is corrupt; when I try to edit it I get weird error messages ("The number must be between 1 and 1638").
Best wishes,
Hans

Rudi
gamma jay

Post by Rudi »

TX for looking...
The document I posted was just a snapshot of the original. In this respect, it removed many of the styles that appeared in the original. Even though I was not able to simulate my steps in the snapshot I uploaded here, I was able to fix the original by selection a "close matching" style (that did not have the black) and then just editing to simulate. My impression was that the numbering was corrupt too.
Regards,
Rudi