Java.exe error encounter message

prince
2StarLounger

Java.exe error encounter message

Post by prince »

When i install window xp then "Java.exe error encounter message "occur on window screen . its happen only with a single system , all the other systems are working properly. i have also installed the new window but same problem is arising again and again. Please tell me b best way to solve this problem .
Thank & regard
prince

HansV
Administrator

Re: Java.exe error encounter message

Post by HansV »

I moved this thread from the Access/SQL forum to the Windows XP forum since it doesn't have anything to do with Microsoft Access, as far as I can see.

In the first place, why are you installing Windows XP? Microsoft doesn't support this operating system anymore.
In the second place, you will have to try to find out which problem causes this. Windows itself doesn't use Java, as far as I know.
Best wishes,
Hans

stuck
Panoramic Lounger

Post by stuck »

Without more details of your set up and the error you are getting it's difficult to comment but if you are installing XP form scratch and then installing Java is there any chance you are trying to install a 64 bit version of Java on 32bit XP?

NB I ditched Java ages ago so I'm don't know much about the latest version of Java.

Ken

prince
2StarLounger

Post by prince »

yes you are right i forgot to notice that i have installed Oracle 8i on window Xp. After that Java.exe error message display on screen again and again . All software are working perfectly. But the main thing is error message after each minute create so much disturbance during work. How to solve this problem?

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Try the following:
- Copy the contents of the Oracle CD to a folder on your hard disk.
- Find the file symcjit.dll and rename it to symcjit.old.
- Reinstall Oracle using the Setup.exe from the folder on your hard disk.
Best wishes,
Hans

prince
2StarLounger

Post by prince »

ok Mr. Hans. I try this method.
Thank you .