Catalyst Control Center

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Catalyst Control Center

Post by Gloria E »

Found this program in the start menu, although it's installed, I never used it . I just discovered it today.

I found three files, all are shortcuts. I clicked about and found this information:

Version 2009.0714.2132.3683. I know there must be a later version. Will someone please supply me with the update to use?

It seems that Microsoft Framework version 2.050727.4963 is also listed in the About page. My display is: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics (Display adapter).
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

HansV
Administrator

Re: Catalyst Control Center

Post by HansV »

Catalyst Control Center is a series of utilities that comes with your ATI Radeon graphics card. The utilities let you finetune the graphics settings.
Even if there is a newer version, I wouldn't bother getting it unless the current version is causing problems. But if you need it, you can get it here (the link is for 64-bit Windows 7).
Best wishes,
Hans

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Re: Catalyst Control Center

Post by Gloria E »

HansV wrote:Catalyst Control Center is a series of utilities that comes with your ATI Radeon graphics card. The utilities let you finetune the graphics settings.
Even if there is a newer version, I wouldn't bother getting it unless the current version is causing problems. But if you need it, you can get it here (the link is for 64-bit Windows 7).
No problems with display but if there was I wouldn't know how to fine tune it. I would have to get more information on how to do that before I touched anything. I won't bother with the upgrade, but the link you supplied has been added to favorites, just in case I need it in the future.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!