Folder copy to Android

RonH
SilverLounger

Folder copy to Android

Post by RonH »

I am guessing that the answer is 'no' but worth asking our experts.

I have created a folder on W7 that contains emails, Word & Excel docs, PDF's and jpec. It is complete detail of a forthcoming event and I would like to copy it to my Android tablet. Each of the doc types can be read on my tablet since I have installed the relevant apps. However, since the containing folder is Microsoft W7 I am guessing that it will be necessary to copy the individual files across :scratch: but one of our experts may have a 'quick and dirty' solution
Ron :thankyou:
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

DaveA
GoldLounger

Re: Folder copy to Android

Post by DaveA »

This is where a "Cloud" server can be of use.
I am so far behind, I think I am First :evilgrin:
Genealogy....confusing the dead and annoying the living

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

That's a possibility that did not enter my ... what's that grey matter thing called again :grin:
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.
The only reason we have the 4th dimension of Time is so that everything does not happen at once.

jonwallace
5StarLounger
Location: "What a mighty long bridge to such a mighty little old town"

Post by jonwallace »

I store my files on a NAS drive. If I set up ES File Explorer on my Android tablet, then I can connect to the NAS drive and copy a whole folder across.

Alternatively, using a USB stick (the Android tablet has to support OTG) I can - again using ES File Explorer - copy folder to the tablet.
John

“Always trust a microbiologist because they have the best chance of predicting when the world will end”
― Teddie O. Rahube

RonH
SilverLounger

Post by RonH »

Thanks Jon ... worth a look
Ron
CYa Ron
W11 pc, Android toys.