Edb.log

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Edb.log

Post by Gloria E »

I found edb.logs (7 of them). Upon opening the folders I found that the contents are unreadable. They total 12.56 MB.

May I delete the folders and the contents thereof? I understand most log files can be removed, I just want to know if this one is of any importance. The path for most of them includes the name: Windows Live.

Gloria E
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Re: Edb.log

Post by viking33 »

Look at this in Windows 7 Forum.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-disc ... leted.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

The ones in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail and its subfolders can almost certainly be deleted. You could move them to the recycle bin and wait a day or two. If you don't experience problems with Windows Live Mail, you can empty the recycle bin.
I'd leave the ones in other folders alone.
Best wishes,
Hans

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

viking33 wrote:Look at this in Windows 7 Forum.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-disc ... leted.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The poster called them all Trash, I'm not so sure that was true.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up. Totally worn out & screaming "Wow, Wee What a ride!

Gloria E
5StarLounger

Post by Gloria E »

HansV wrote:The ones in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail and its subfolders can almost certainly be deleted. You could move them to the recycle bin and wait a day or two. If you don't experience problems with Windows Live Mail, you can empty the recycle bin.
I'd leave the ones in other folders alone.
I suspected that the ones for Windows Live could be deleted, I was uncertain about the others. I will do as you suggested.

Thanks for the help you and Bob have given me.