Customising Windows

geecee
3StarLounger
Location: Australia - SOUTH MORANG - A northern suburb of the city of MELBOURNE in the state of Victoria

Customising Windows

Post by geecee »

Anyone visited WinCustomize.com?

Filled with Wallpapers - 1750 pages, each of nine pictures - and WindowBlinds - 558 pages, each of nine pictures and much more. Not all are my cup of tea but there are some nice ones. Pity though that there are so many that are 'more than one of'. One downfall is the fact that there is no 'jump to page' option and, unless you want to view them all at one sitting, you have to note the number of the page you have reached (very frequently I might add as I have just lost the website and don't know which page I had reached :hairout: ) and then, next time, you have to go through all the pages you have already visited to catch up.
George

When we're gaun up the hill o’ fortune, may we ne'er meet a frien' comin' doun!
(When we are going up the hill of fortune, may we never meet a friend coming down!)

:smile: Don't cry because it's over...Smile because it happened.l :smile:

:note: At the end of the day it's midnight. :note:

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: Customising Windows

Post by Rudi »

geecee wrote:One downfall is the fact that there is no 'jump to page' option and, unless you want to view them all at one sitting...
You can just change the value in the address bar. View pg2 and then change it to 20 and enter to jump to page 20. ;)
SP1-Thu,15-8.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

geecee
3StarLounger
Location: Australia - SOUTH MORANG - A northern suburb of the city of MELBOURNE in the state of Victoria

Post by geecee »

Rudi wrote:
geecee wrote:One downfall is the fact that there is no 'jump to page' option and, unless you want to view them all at one sitting...
You can just change the value in the address bar. View pg2 and then change it to 20 and enter to jump to page 20. ;)
SP1-Thu,15-8.jpg
Thanks for that Rudi. Much appreciated.
George

When we're gaun up the hill o’ fortune, may we ne'er meet a frien' comin' doun!
(When we are going up the hill of fortune, may we never meet a friend coming down!)

:smile: Don't cry because it's over...Smile because it happened.l :smile:

:note: At the end of the day it's midnight. :note:

Rudi
gamma jay

Post by Rudi »

BTW: Not to promote or anything, but if you like some more wallpaper options, a great site is Desktop Nexus.
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.