Use Windows DVD Maker to play DVD on TV

Rudi
gamma jay

Use Windows DVD Maker to play DVD on TV

Post by Rudi »

Hi,

I have a friend who is using WIndows DVD Maker to compile a bunch of videos and then burn it to a DVD. The resulting DVD plays well on a computer from the disc, but when they put it into their DVD player (hooked up to the TV), it plays, but pauses between each individual clip and prompts the viewer if they want to play the next clip. How does one burn the DVD to allow the player to play the entire movie without the pauses?

TX
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

steveh
SilverLounger

Re: Use Windows DVD Maker to play DVD on TV

Post by steveh »

Hi Rudi

My DVD player is internal to the TV and plays without a problem when I make such copies. Does your friends lap top / PC and TV have HDMI input because maybe they could play it on the external machine and view it on the TV?
Steve
http://www.freightpro-uk.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: Use Windows DVD Maker to play DVD on TV

Post by Rudi »

steveh wrote:Hi Rudi

My DVD player is internal to the TV and plays without a problem when I make such copies. Does your friends lap top / PC and TV have HDMI input because maybe they could play it on the external machine and view it on the TV?
If all else fails, that is a good suggestion. However I have pointed out a few things that I trust will help them. I also mentioned to try external apps like DVD Flicks and Ashampoo. I'll see if this resolves it for them.

Cheers!
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.