Minimize forum pages

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Minimize forum pages

Post by viking33 »

I have just noticed that I can't minimize ANY forum ( Board Index ) pages that I don't visit on a regular basis.
I did have Office Applications minimized by clicking on the - box in the upper right side of the particular forum page. Now it is full size and can't be minimized, nor can any of the other forums?
I use Rainbow Pearl and was always able to minimize any of the Forums.
Ideas?
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

StuartR
Administrator

Re: Minimize forum pages

Post by StuartR »

Bob,

I am a bit confused by your post. Do you mean that you cannot minimize the web browser when you are viewing some pages from the lounge, but that you can minimize it when you are viewing other pages?
StuartR

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

viking33 wrote:I have just noticed that I can't minimize ANY forum ( Board Index ) pages that I don't visit on a regular basis.
I did have Office Applications minimized by clicking on the - box in the upper right side of the particular forum page. Now it is full size and can't be minimized, nor can any of the other forums?
I use Rainbow Pearl and was always able to minimize any of the Forums.
Ideas?
Found my problem.
In Firefox, the "No Script" add-on was apparently blocking this ability to change things. I added EileensLounge.com to the white list and all seems back to normal. I just jumped the gun when posting it as a Lounge problem when it was really here on my side of things. Sorry!
BOB

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Post by viking33 »

StuartR wrote:Bob,

I am a bit confused by your post. Do you mean that you cannot minimize the web browser when you are viewing some pages from the lounge, but that you can minimize it when you are viewing other pages?
No. What I was mentioning was that when viewing the Board Index page, there is the ability to minimized groups of Forums, such as Office Applications, by clicking on the box in the upper right of each Forum Index.
However, see my later post which showed that it was my fault by having Fx No Script, block Lounge scripts. This must have happened when I updated that particular add-on extension yesterday.
All is working fine now.
Capture.PNG
BOB

StuartR
Administrator

Post by StuartR »

Thanks, now I understand. That feature is not available in the default skin, that I use, and I wasn't aware of it. Thanks for teaching me something.
StuartR