I see why you chose the date for The Lounge software update

ChrisGreaves
PlutoniumLounger

Re: I see why you chose the date for The Lounge software update

Post by ChrisGreaves »

Argus wrote:
19 Jun 2020, 13:16
From what Hans said (in the post you replied to), you would need to block all guests, incl. loungers currently not logged in.
Yes, I see. Then a test to see if bots were contributing to login problems would expand to being a test to see if guests-of-any-kind were contributing. That would require an apology to guests to say that they were not being allowed to login while us non-guests were trying to see if guest-logins were causing a problem.
Happy Midsummer!
How can you say that on my birthday? Only two more days and then the days start getting shorter, the nights grow longer. It's really quite depressing (grin!), ... :sad: :weep:
Cheers
Chris
An expensive day out: Wallet and Grimace

Argus
GoldLounger

Post by Argus »

Ah, but I when wrote that I think I'd only seen "birthday this week", and a couple of 'appy birthday, so thought I might add some general cheers (for us in the northern hemisphere). :grin:
Happy birthday, Chris; may you get all the ice cream you want, and may your rocks rock.

(Yes, but you'd be hard-pressed to notice any shorter days for a couple of weeks, here.)
Byelingual    When you speak two languages but start losing vocabulary in both of them.

Argus
GoldLounger

Post by Argus »

ChrisGreaves wrote:
19 Jun 2020, 18:45
Only two more days and then the days start getting shorter, the nights grow longer. It's really quite depressing (grin!), ... :sad: :weep:
Happy summer! It has just started, sort of.
20200621A.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Byelingual    When you speak two languages but start losing vocabulary in both of them.

GeoffW
PlatinumLounger

Post by GeoffW »

Is it really the start of summer? It feels depressively cold for summer, and the days are so short.

Argus
GoldLounger

Post by Argus »

Fair enough. It's the start of the summer somewhere. (I did say some general cheers for us in the northern hemisphere). But your days are getting longer, by the end of this month with almost 2 minutes. :laugh:
Now, any more? :grin: