Accessing More Smilies a Second Time in One Post

BobH
UraniumLounger

Accessing More Smilies a Second Time in One Post

Post by BobH »

Recently, I clicked on the "View more smilies" link to display a group of additional smilies available for use. I closed the window that popped up then found that clicking the hot link again had no effect.

I don't know if this is a feature or a problem, but I thought I'd report it to solicit the experiences of other users.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

viking33
PlatinumLounger

Re: Accessing More Smilies a Second Time in One Post

Post by viking33 »

BobH wrote:Recently, I clicked on the "View more smilies" link to display a group of additional smilies available for use. I closed the window that popped up then found that clicking the hot link again had no effect.

I don't know if this is a feature or a problem, but I thought I'd report it to solicit the experiences of other users.
Don't know that I ever noticed that but here's a stab at it. :bravo: :cop: :groovin:

Seems OK. three times opened and closed the smilie links. :nope:
BOB
:massachusetts: :usa:

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

The smilies window pops up every time I click the link in Internet Explorer 8 and in Firefox 3.6.6. Are you sure that you closed the popup window? If you click back in the main browser window without closing the popup window, the popup window will remain hidden behind the main browser window.
Best wishes,
Hans

BobH
UraniumLounger

Post by BobH »

Must be a 'special' talent I have.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs