Strange Response in New Circumstances

BobH
UraniumLounger

Strange Response in New Circumstances

Post by BobH »

I'm getting the same strange response when trying to navigate to a thread. From Web Development, I tried to go to this post and thread (Capturing Current Month) . . .
huh2 2014-11-05_144936.gif
I got this response. It's the same one I reported several days ago but under different circumstances. No Search function was involved this time.
huh..gif
And here are the Firefox Add-Ons that I have installed.
FX Add ons2014-11-05_145135.gif
I also have the Walnut appearance add-on installed. Nothing else.

I've run CCleaner and MalwareBytes and cleared cache and all Internet history and restarted Firefox, logging out of Eileen's Lounge and logging in again. The strange response persists.

Anyone have any ideas what else I might do to trouble shoot this? I have not yet uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs

HansV
Administrator

Re: Strange Response in New Circumstances

Post by HansV »

Go to User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit display options:
S0174.png
Make sure that 'All topics' is selected in the 'Display topics from previous days' dropdown, and that 'All posts' is selected in the 'Display posts from previous days' dropdown.
Then click Submit.
You should now be able to view all posts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

BobH
UraniumLounger

Re: Strange Response in New Circumstances

Post by BobH »

My option for number of days to display previous posts was set at 7. I don't think I've ever visited those options settings, but I can hide my own Easter Eggs nowadays!

Thanks, Hans!

I verified that the problem is fixed.
Bob's yer Uncle
(1/2)(1+√5)
Dell Intel Core i5 Laptop, 3570K,1.60 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 11 64-bit, LibreOffice,and other bits and bobs