Uploads to the lounge taking unusually long?

Rudi
gamma jay

Uploads to the lounge taking unusually long?

Post by Rudi »

Hi,

For the last 2 or so days my uploads to the lounge (images, or files), seem to take ages to upload. At work, a small picture took more than 45 seconds to upload; last night I uploaded a sample workbook and it took over a minute? Since this occurs at home and at work, I gather that it's not a particular wi-fi egress setting. Has anyone else been experiencing unusually sluggish attachment uploads? Just inquiring.....

TX
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.

Claude
cheese lizard

Re: Uploads to the lounge taking unusually long?

Post by Claude »

Having looked at the lounge logs and diagnostics, I can't see any local (as in lounge server) problems, have you cleared your cache, or, perhaps, thought of moving to Australia as we don't have connection problems from here. :evilgrin:

Looking at internet traffic report, there seems to be a bit of a slowdown from your area but I can't be 100% sure about that.
Cheers, Claude.

Rudi
gamma jay

Re: Uploads to the lounge taking unusually long?

Post by Rudi »

TX Claude.
I'll do some "spring" cleaning on my PC...I guess its that time of year already. :joy:

Credit to you for that suggestion, but if it's not a cache issue I'll continue to cheque it out and see if its not just a random anomaly that will disappear as quickly as it appeared.
Regards,
Rudi

If your absence does not affect them, your presence didn't matter.